Date:      Fri, 05 Dec 1997 23:40:47 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Team FreeBSD breaks into top 10!

> 	Just out of curiosity. Why don't we combine two FreeBSD teams? Is
> that for the same reason as there is three BSD projects? :)
>
> -- Yan

You can comine teams but once a team is created then all blocks posted
to that team stay there forever. This is to prevent the politicing of
some low life's who would resort to "buying" completed blocks rather
than crunching new ones.

It also reduces the load Bovine's overloaded NT server(s) are suffering.