Date:      Thu, 02 Dec 1999 16:06:33 +0800
From:      Allan Chou <allanchou@ms2.url.com.tw>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   About FreeBSD LAN driver development

Dear Sir,

I am DAVICOM Semiconductor, Inc. software engineer,
our company want to develop the FreeBSD driver for
our DM9102 LAN chip, and I have found some LAN cards
FreeBSD driver code at web site http://www.freebsd.org/~wpaul.

The following are my problems, can you reply them for me?

1. Can I use the LAN cards FreeBSD driver code at web site
    http://www.freebsd.org/~wpaul to develop our device driver ?

2. How can I upload our FreeBSD driver to the web site
    http://www.freebsd.org/~wpaul after our FreeBSd driver
    is ready?

I look forward to receiving your response. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Allan Chou 1999.12.02
DAVICOM Semiconductor, Inc.
allan_chou@davicom.com.tw or allanchou@ms2.url.com.tw