Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:49:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dutch Collins <treecat@charm.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bought Linux never used it, buying FreeBSD

Yep, just could not see installing it on my machine. So, after getting
tired of Telnet-ISP-BSDI I ordered FreeBSD 3.2 from the Mall. Some of my
friends at the Linux Group say there is a BSD Group - there is now. It is
a group of one, me. And I know nothing, strange world.

As a note, go read Sue's article about RCS, saved my but while mucking
around my .*rc files in my surfer space on my ISP's machine. (any spelling
errors and formatting errors are due to virgin use of Pine 4.05L via ksh
(no Xwin ctl-j only), sorry, duh!)

 later - dutch/quasimoto

| Dutch Collins              e-mail: treecat@charm.net |
| voice:410.922.5805                                   |
|                No fancy quote here.                  |