Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 2000 17:31:54 EST
From:      PRInfowire@cs.com
To:        info@builtsnowboards.com
Subject:   We've Moved. Please Make Note

Dear Fellow Winter Sports Enthusiasts,

Vertek Manufacturing and Built Snowboards just completed their southern CA
snowboard factory expansion. Our address and telephone numbers have changed;
please verify that you have our contact information correct:

Vertek Manufacturing / Built Snowboards
1041 W. 18th St. Unit B-105
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

Tel. 949 646 5044
Toll Free 888 969 2627
Fax 949 646 5068

*To break in the new presses, we're offering our newsletter recipients brand
new snowboard equipment from Built at 70% OFF... How does $250 OFF a brand
new Built Snowboard sound?!

Drop by the 2001 Built Site and check out the new boards:

http://www.builtsnowboards.com

To access your special pricing, go to the 'Online Snowboard Orders' link, and
then click the: "Special Promotions" link to the left in that section.

When prompted, type User Name: built
Password: snowboards

This page IS NOT offered to the public. If it's not something you think you
can use, we invite you to send it on to a friend or associate. 'Someone' you
know will be pretty HAPPY to hear they can get a brand new deck for ONLY $225
(shipping included) this Christmas!

Here's a direct link in case you have trouble locating it:

http://www.builtsnowboards.com/built/net_offer1.htm

Enjoy the holidays and hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Built Snowboards
Vertek Manufacturing

*This offer is available ONLY to recipients and/or friends, family, and
associates of recipients of our company newsletter. This offer WILL EXPIRE
December 1, 2000 and is subject to product availability. All orders placed
prior to Dec 1, 2000 guaranteed delivery prior to December 20, 2000. Please
allow 14 days for delivery.

Built Snowboards is a registered trademark of Vertek Manufacturing, Inc.
Vertek reserves the right to modify, change, or otherwise structure this
program at any time and is under no obligation to satisfy orders after
supplies have been depleted.

Additional shipping charges will apply on orders shipped to other than
continental USA addresses. Continental US deliveries are FREE.