Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:50:20 -0700 (MST)
From:      Aaron Mildenstein <aaronm@orem.verio.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   des_enc.S

What is up with this message?  I try to compile a kernel, or to
buildkernel after a build/installworld, and I can't.  I CVSup daily, and
this hasn't worked in days.  What gives?  I've seen other questions asked
about this too, but have not seen a response.  Some help here (or at least
an explaination) would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Aaron Mildenstein
UNIX Systems Administrator
SME Hosting, NTT/Verio

__

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy
and taste good with ketchup."