Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2000 01:37:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      gregory xxx <gregory@ottawa.com>
To:        evothyroxine@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This will replace Linux?!!!!!

I really do feel pity for you. Providing that users like you keep using
Linux (and I have serious doubts that you DO use Linux), FreeBSD will
retain its superiority and stay loser-free.

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Allen Lynch wrote:

> I have used Windows 98, BeOS and 5 different distributions of Linux. The
> experience of installing your OS was one of the worst of my life, and I am
> permanently disabled with a severe, chronic, bipolar disorder. I told a
> friend at Caldera that I would kill before I'd repeat the experience.
>
> A few lessons:
> 1. Installed means installed - not downloaded, not archived, installed.
> 2. Copy and paste are viable concepts in any OS.
> 3. RPM is not installed and also mentioned nowhere in "The Complete
> FreeBSD". A little professional jealousy?
> 4. If you can't support what you sell, and you obviously can't, go wash
> dishes and do something constructive.
> 5. I don't know anyone at FreeBSD and for that I am truly grateful.
> 6. Netscape has just informed me that someone is running on my desktop, that
> has never happened with ny other system.
>
>                                               In total rage,
>
>                                               Robert Lynch
feel pity for you. Providing that users like you keep using
Linux (and I have serious doubts that you even use Linux), FreeBSD will
retain its superiority and stay losers-free.