Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:14:19 +0200
From:      Reifenberger Michael <Michael.Reifenberger.gp@icn.siemens.de>
To:        "'Andrew Gallatin'" <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   AW: IBM JDK 1.3 now working (pointer to patches)

Hi,
sigh!=20
After waiting so long for such a change I decided to upgrade to =
-current (SMPng) yesterday.
Do you have a patch for -current available?
I can test various IBM-JDK applications (Oracle 8.1.6, SAP-gui, ...) as =
well as lotus-notes.

Bravo! anyway for hunting this problem down!

Bye/2
------
Michael Reifenberger - IT, UNIX, R/3-Basis
Work: Michael.Reifenberger@plaut.de    Proj: =
Michael.Reifenberger.gp@icn.siemens.de
Pers: Michael@Reifenberger.com  Webspace: http://www.reifenberger.com