Date:      Sat, 2 May 1998 09:25:30 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        carpdjih@cetus.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: monitoring B channel activity

Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> If there is anyone willing to help porting kISDN to *BSD, please
> contact me.

Done.

There is already work on the way to add monitoring and remote configuration
to i4b (the first things will probably show up in the next snapshot).

Take this with a grain of salt and think medium time frame - although this
is still the only remaining reason I haven't converted one BISDN setup at
work to i4b: we use a Win32 based monitor client, which is not yet running
with i4b.

Martin