Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 2015 09:50:14 -0700
From:      "Adele Smith" <adele@leadnurturings.com>
To:        <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Manufacturing Industry Professionals List

Hi ,

Would you be interested in acquiring contacts from the Manufacturing
Industry Professionals List 2015?

Which includes complete verified email addresses of - CEO's, CFO's,
Manufacturers, Industrial Machinery Mechanics, Aerospace/Aviation Engineers,
Constructors, Various Contractors, Event Planners, Expo Organizers,
Transporters, Couriers, Logistics, Warehouse Providers, Automobile
Engineers, Steel Manufacturers, Operation Technicians, Food Manufacturers,
Fluid Power Manufacturers, Textile Manufacturers, Rubber & Plastic
Manufacturers, Papers Manufacturers, Equipment Manufacturers, Wood Product
Manufacturers, Civil Engineers, Industrial Engineers, Lodging/Restaurants,
Industrial Production Managers, Electrical Engineers, Chemical
Manufacturers, Medical Device Manufacturers, Audio and Video Equipment
Technicians, Mechanical Engineers, Commercial and Industrial Designers, and
many more across US/UK/Global.

If your target audience is not mentioned above, kindly let me know.

Kindly, revert with your target criteria that you are targeting to reach so
that we can get back to you with the total no of records and other relevant
information.

Target Industry        :  _____________

 Target Geography :  ______________

 Target Job Title      :  _______________

Looking forward to connect with you!

Thanks and Regards,

Adele Smith

Marketing Executive

Our Services Include: - Email Campaign, Email, and Data Appending Services,
Website Design and Development, E-Commerce Solutions, IT Services, BPO
Services Etc...