Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:28:48 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Petri Helenius <pete@sms.fi>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Digital-TV-is-here-today: prefix

You are correct that the existing tools such as vic , vat, sdr are
sufficient to kick off the project . Not sure when it is was posted
however a little while ago there was posting from the Berkeley group
about a "remote control" package for vic , vat and hopefully for sdr.

The 323 stack would be cool to have to appeal to the 28.8 modem crowd.

Now this sounds a like a cool project!  Anyone interested in taking
the lead on this one and start hammering out the overall approach?

If someone decides to take the lead , one of the thinks that I would
like to see done is to add an http link to the multimedia web page
at freebsd.org pointing to the main project web page.

	Cool,
	Amancio