Date:      Sun, 03 Apr 2016 23:29:56 -0700
From:      Martin Paredes <mapsware@prodigy.net.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   bsdinstall no detecting existing EFI partition

Hi:

The laptop is UEFI and came with windows, so I free 60 GB of space

ada0p1   500 MB   efi
ada0p2   16 MB    ms-reserved
ada0p3   59 GB    ms-basic-data
ada0p4   450 MB   !de94bba4-06d1-
         60 GB    - free space -

I installed FreeBSD 10.2 and I selected "Auto (UFS)" when partitioning
and bsdinstall add this partitions

ada0p5   800 KB   efi
ada0p6   57 GB    freebsd-boot
ada0p7   1.0 MB   freebsd-swap

Now gpart list 2 EFI partitions

Where can I see the code that create the partiotions and populate the
second efi partition

If I select Manual or Shell (when partitioning) and don't create the
second efi partition, does bsdinstall will see the first efi partition?

What operations does bsdinstall make in the efi partition?

--
Martin Paredes
Hermosillo, Son. Mexico