Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 10:59:51 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        dwilde1@ibm.net
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A name, please!

Berkeley Stronghold: Wouldn't it be nice to see a fort surrounded by
                     Win X indians dressed in suits shooting arrows
                     at Fort BSD ..

Unix Golden Gate -- we can have a logo of the SF Golden Gate disappearing
                    into the stars

BSD StarGate     --- Would be real nice to see a Win XX user starting from
                     a crowded polluted city go thru BSD gate and land on
                     a nice location perhaps a beach
                     with flocking birds (freedom and expansion) and utter:
                     "What a rush !"

Aquarius -- This  can be a nice sixties theme complete with mpeg movies
            about how people changed society back then . We can even
            bring back the sixties peace and love logo to signify
            world unity to bring unix to the mass market

	Cheers,
	Amancio