Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:17:47 +0300
From:      "Artem Kuchin" <matrix@itlegion.ru>
To:        "Chris" <chrcoluk@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lock up problems with 5.3-STABLE (was: Cannot build kernel withoptions WITNESS)

>I would suspect the jail code at this point here is my kernel config
> for my smp machine
>
> Dual Athlon-mp
> 40 gig ide hd
> 1024 Ram
> xl0 nic device 100mbit fdx

Well, i am currently suspecting Hyperthreading code. I have disabled it and
turned back memory disk and all jails. The box is running stable for last 3 days.
You dont' have HT cpus, so you have only 2 logical, but i HAD 4. Now i have
2 logical cpus, which are real cpus. Let's see what happens in the next 4 days.

Regards,
Artem Kuchin
IT Legion Ltd.
Moscow, Russia