Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 2000 22:39:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ceren Ercen <ceren@magnesium.net>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Is any efnet server still running?

I've always used irc.prison.net as my last-resort...  and as plur.net,
mcs.net, and most recently lightning.net have been my first choices, and
then closed unexpectedly.. I'm also currently at a lost... even
irc.home.com has been gone. I'm still trying to reach:

irc.east.gblx.net
irc.west.gblx.net
irc.emory.edu, from only one of my shells.
irc.prison.net

Somehow I doubt you want all of #sfrivethead and my other channels on
irc.freebsd.org. ;)

*sigh* Someone needs to save efnet. Someone with a loooot of bandwidth.

-Ceren