Date:      Sat, 3 Nov 2001 00:55:10 +0800
From:      KT Sin <ktsin@acm.org>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make fetch && socks/FTP proxy?

Hi

I'm sitting behind a SOCKS proxy and a web proxy too. The SOCKS server does
not permit http traffic, so I am using it for ftp connections and the web
proxy for http connections.

Below are the script and modification I made so that ports fetching would
seamlessly with these proxies.

/etc/make.conf:
==============
FETCH_CMD=/usr/local/bin/fetch.sh