Date:      Sat, 6 May 2000 21:40:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   WordPerfect Office2000 for Linux--Installable?

Is it possible to install WordPerfect Office 2000 for Linux on
FreeBSD 4.0 (Release or Stable)?

The "setup" binary on the cdrom was unrecognized, so I copied it
to the hard drive and branded it.  It then ran, but couldn't find the
files since it was looking in relative paths.

I therefore copied the entire cdrom to the hard drive and again
brandelfed the setup binary.  It now claims it needs glibc6 or higher
and can't find /var/db/rpm.

So, maybe I should just give up?  This is part of the 10 percent
of linux software that FreeBSD doesn't run?

Thanks,

	Annelise