Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:19:52 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ernie Elu <ernie@spooky.eis.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Radius -> SQL

Does anyone have an patches to and of the popular radius daemons other than
Livingston, so that they will output accounting records to an SQL database
rather than to a text file?

I know that there are patches for Livingston radius to communicate with mysql
however we do not run any Livingston equipemnt so we are not permitted to
use their software under the terms of their license.

- Ernie.