Date:      Sun, 21 Dec 1997 07:59:46 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current release build is broken (last 3 days)

> It is installed at the start of `make install' in -current.  2.2's
> /usr/src/Makefile is still missing this.  Apparently `make release'
> for -current isn't using the current /usr/src/Makefile.  This might
> happen if only /usr/src/release is current.

Nope, the entire /usr/src tree is -current on this box.  It's
current.freebsd.org which is throwing a rod on this now (where it did
not before, I might add) and it's running a full -current from the
10th of December.  It's always ironic for me when the 2.2 release
builds work better than the 3.0 builds on that machine. :-)

					Jordan