Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:06:23 -0300
From:      "Joao Vitor Teixeira Tavares" <jv@bol.com.br>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD + Linux + Win98

Hi,

I read all documentation about FreeBSD and I found
information about FreeBSD + Linux and FreeBSD + Win9x,
but can I install FreeBSD with Linux and Win9x? I have
Win98 in a hd (as master) and Linux in another (as
master too, but in second controller). I'm using Lilo as
my bootloader and I installed it in MBR. How can I
install FreeBSD in the same disk of th Linux? This is
possible?

Regards,
Joao Vitor.

Sele=E7=E3o de Softwares UOL.
10 softwares escolhidos pelo UOL para voc=EA e sua fam=EDlia.
http://www.uol.com.br/selecao