Date:      Sat, 9 May 1998 09:04:33 -0400
From:      Chris Peltier <CPELTIER@iectech.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org'" <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Stable won't mount wd root filesystem

Hi,
I had a few questions regarding Stable.
I noticed that something changed in the wd driver.
My 2.2.5 stable root file system can't be mounted shortly
after fsck during boot. It complains about the name (in the
fstab?) being wrong. Does anybody know about this or
have a fix? Is it just a simple fstab change?
I also had to comment out code in the isa.c that referenced
a cam device. The kernel would not link because of unresolved
externals.
Any help with the above would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
                        Chris Peltier

*	email: CPeltier@NetCarrier.com
*	voice: 215-257-4917