Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:23:14 -0800
From:      Paul Saab <paul@mu.org>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@aciri.org>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What is the latest "known-good" PXE build ?

Mike Smith (msmith@freebsd.org) wrote:

> > > Build 068 is a disaster; you ideally want 082 or later.
> >
> > is there some standard way to upgrade the pxe code on the cards ?
> > in case, where do i get it from ?
>
> You should be able to get updates from Intel, or if you have access to a
> Windows development system you can grab the PXE reference implementation
> kit and build your own.

You still need the code to drive the nic, and noone gives this out.

I have the latest stuff at:
http://people.freebsd.org/~ps/pxeroms/

Unfortunately you need windows to extract the files..  I can put up
a few more of the files later when I get back from Munich which wont
require you to use windows.

--
Paul Saab
Technical Yahoo