Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2000 09:12:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Roop Nanuwa <roop@gw.carpoolbc.com>
To:        Boris <koester@x-itec.de>
Cc:        Danny Pansters <danny@ricin.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: KDE

Yep, that's exactly it.. everyone has their own opinion.. I've found that
people are almost as passionate in their support of their GUI choice
(KDE/GNOME etc) as they are about their OS families (*BSD, *nix, Win*) or
they software licences (GNU, GPL)...

I'll be the first to admit that installing KDE2 on FreeBSD is not a walk
in the park.. but in my opinion the trouble is worth it.. I've used GNOME
for about month altogether in the past, but I always went back to KDE
eventually...

RSN