Date:      Sun, 4 Dec 2011 23:54:36 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?B?5Zu+5r2Y?= <patula777@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hardware List

Hi folks,

I am trying to build a freebsd hardware compatibility database merging it
with vendor hardware databases, so that searching for supported devices or
products will be easier than checking the man pages or the web.

Anyway, I checked the hardware release notes as a first start and stopped
at the statement.

Note: The device lists in this document are being generated automatically
from FreeBSD manual pages. This means that some devices, which are
supported by multiple drivers, may appear multiple times.

So, could anybody tell me how you generate this list.
I would use this script and generate a list, that more fits the structure
of the database.

regards