Date:      Tue, 01 Apr 2014 14:49:33 +0400
From:      "Alexander V. Chernikov" <melifaro@yandex-team.ru>
To:        amine tay <amine.tay91@gmail.com>, dteske@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pxeboot stops

On 01.04.2014 12:42, amine tay wrote:
> already did that, but no changes.
> It seams like the console it's not the source of the problem !
> Normally the pxeboot should try to load the kernel using NFS, I checked and
> all my services are working fine.
> It's a little bit hard because there is no logs to see what's the problem !

Can you obtain tcpdump from given host?
There is a problem related to pxeboot & DHCP interaction in current code:

pxeboot uses DHCP to obtain various dhcp options, but ignores IPv4
address being assigned by dhcp.
Usually it is the same address as NIC pxe client obtains, but sometimes
it is different which causes problems like this.