Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:10:07 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        all@biosys.net, nik@FreeBSD.ORG, jason@dstc.edu.au, hubs@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.4 upcoming release/timetabling/mirroring

In message <20010910130135H.jkh@freebsd.org> Jordan Hubbard writes:
: From: Allen Landsidel <all@biosys.net>
: Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:13:13 -0400
:
: > Personally I feel it should be pushed back until things are working..
: > trying to pin a date on it, especially one so soon, is silly.
: >
: > I look at the pcic problems as a definite show-stopper for a -RELEASE..
:
: Erm, OK.  Are you working on this then?  For all the other "issues"
: people have raised, I have someone flagged to fix it within a fixed
: time-frame and I know the impact it will have on the release date.  I
: will not, however, accept any "showstoppers" that don't also have firm
: committments from some set of developers and a declared fix date.
: Otherwise we're just holding the release date up indefinitely for
: something that only *might* be fixed and everybody loses.

I have no pcic fixes in my queue.  If I need to, please get in touch
with me asap.

Warner