Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:14:29 +0400
From:      Ruslan Bukin <br@freebsd.org>
To:        Jakub Klama <jceel@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [RFC] Refactored interrupt handling on ARM

On Sun, Apr 06, 2014 at 07:21:23PM +0200, Jakub Klama wrote:
> What do you think about that? That code probably needs some
> improvements, especially in IPI/SMP area, but I think it's a step
> further in interrupt handling on ARM.

This is exactly I looked for a month ago, when I was porting keyboard
for chromebook. Keyboard depends on Chrome Embedded Controller (EC),
which provides external gpio interrupt, and the overall interrupt
controllers on exynos tree looks like:

nexus0 (1 irq)

\--gic0 (160 irq)

   \--combiner0 (32 groups, 8 irq per group at max)

      \--gpio0 (205 irq)

         \-- Chrome EC Keyboard

So seems supporting standard exynos DTS from samsung becomes easier now.
thanks.

-Ruslan