Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:16:31 +0200
From:      Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@apropo.ro>
To:        jwb@homer.att.com
Cc:        knu@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: portupgrade-20040208

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 08:51:59 -0500
"J. W. Ballantine" <jwb@homer.att.com> wrote:

> After upgrading portupgrade and ruby, I started getting the following error:
[..]
> .rb:467:in `select': failed to allocate memory (NoMemoryError)
[..]

Happened here too.

First try to remove your /var/db/pkg/pkgdb.db (backup first). Do a pkg_db -F.

If it ain't working or you still got the problem, make deinstall for portupgrade and  all ruby*.
make install ruby18, portupgrade, do a pkgdb -F, install the rest of removed ruby*

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD user