Date:      Fri, 07 Jun 2002 15:57:07 -0500
From:      "Roger P. Johnson" <rjohnson@hirshfields.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Can someone e-mail libintl.so from FreeBSD 4.5??

I don't want to go through the hassle of updating the ports. I just want
to know if the latest Mozilla build works fine with the Java and Flash
plugins for testing purposes. Apparently the dude who built Mozilla for
FreeBSD 4.5 used a newer gettext package and didn't include it!

I have FreeBSD 4.5 and I downloaded Mozilla-1.0rc (?) specifically
compiled for FreeBSD 4.5. Then when you fire up Mozilla, it bitches
about not finding libintl.so.2

Please don't argue with me, I know that that what you say is the
"proper" way, but could some just *please* e-mail a copy of
libintl.so.2, if they have one?

Thanks.
-Roger