Date:      Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:05:31 +0200
From:      "Klaus-J. Wolf" <kjwolf@golulu.logelhorst.de>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FFS in different flavors

Hi,

I want to use several *BSDs on my home workstation. Are there any
restrictions in using e.g. a FreeBSD disklabel with OpenBSD or vice
versa? (Apparantly, both have different schemes of disklabels and FS
layouts - e.g. a flag for softupdates don't exist in OpenBSD or NetBSD).

I will have different physical disks for each disklabel, but I want to
exchange/share information.

Anybody any experiences?

Regards
    k.j.