Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:13:14 +0900 (JST)
From:      Tomoyuki Murakami <tomoyuki@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenSSH 2.5.1

>>> In OpenSSH 2.5.1
>>> I wrote:

tomoyuki>
tomoyuki>       http://www.c-wind.com/~tomo/230-250.diff.gz
	correct url is
		http://www.c-wind.com/~tomo/230-251.diff.gz
	I'm very sorry for this.

tomoyuki>       	- /usr/src/crypto/openssh diffs
tomoyuki> 	- MD5 (230-251.diff.gz) = 9ff326a90d1f0b6d2eb0f863defdc129

>>> In Re: OpenSSH 2.5.1
>>> Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg> wrote:

roam> I might be wrong, but I think that OpenSSH upgrades, just as upgrades
roam> for most software in src/contrib, are not handled with patches, but
roam> with imports on the vendor branch - then CVS examines the changes
roam> that the FreeBSD Project has made to the individual files, and tries
roam> to merge them into the newly imported version.

OK. I could be so short-temperd or something. but, first of all,
I personally needed the working functions of OpenSSH's port forward
'-R' option.

Thanks for your comment.

-- tomo.