Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:22:59 +0800
From:      "James G. Corteciano" <james@james.lazyeyez.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Apache HTTP Accept Filter Error

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C6B0B6.9D2482F0

I use FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE , Apache22 + PHP5 and MYSQL5. After =
installation of my MySQL, Apache22, and PHP5-extension from ports, the =
apache web server is starting up in FreeBSD system, Apache loads =
succcessfully and web server functioning properly, but the following =
warning error occurs:
[warn] (2)No such file or directory: Failed to enable the 'httpready' =
Accept Filter

Im searching around google.com/bsd about this problem and I've got a =
good answer. The solution was to use this command kldload accf_http. =
When I start the apache, there's no problem displayed. Now When I =
checked the status of the apache, this what it says:

web# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22.sh status
apache22 is not running.

So, I checked the logs and this what it said:

[Wed Jul 26 12:25:27 2006] [warn] Init: Session Cache is not configured =
[hint: SSLSessionCache]
PHP Warning:  Method panda::__set() must take exactly 2 arguments in =
Unknown on line 0

I dont know why it happens. Anyone who can help me out to this problem?

-------

=20
James Corteciano

MIS Tech. Support