Date:      Sat, 9 Sep 2006 13:40:19 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "P.U.Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Hi,

I am experimenting with a simple mailing list setup for some (15
- 20) of my students, i.e. I put a line like this

maths: user1, user2, user3, ..., /var/mail_archive/maths

into my /etc/mail/aliases . The last entry produces a kind of
archive file.

Does anyone know an - equally simple - method to exclude/block
everyone else from using this list? Of course, Sendmail users
different from maths shouldn't be affected.

Thanks and regards,

Uli.

* Peter Ulrich Kruppa - Wuppertal - Germany *