Date:      Thu, 05 Feb 1998 11:13:38 -0500
From:      "Stephane E. Potvin" <sepotvin@videotron.ca>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Current dying horribly when using lp0

Hi!

    I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem. I have 2
computer running Current linked together with a laplink cable using
interface lp0. Everytime I try to transfert any relevent amount of data
between the two of them the server side freeze and then reboot promptly
after. It does that with ftp, cvsup and nfs. It doesn't seems to be
load, X or memory related. I'm able to reproduce it on a system unloaded
not running X.

    If anyone could give me a pointer where to start looking it would be
very appreciated.

Regards,

Stephane E. Potvin
sepotvin@videotron.ca