Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 12:02:56 -0700
From:      mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commercial, Non-Hacker CD Distribution - A thought

I wasn't aware that WC only did Free software.  I know that GNU only did
GPL compliant stuff.  But I think WC have always published whatever made
them money and was Freely distributable.  That's the real issue here, if
the commercial folks would grant a license allowing you to copy my
binaries freely from my CD.  I don't think that will happen...

-Mike