Date:      Wed, 05 Sep 2001 15:03:33 -0700
From:      Jim Binkley <jrb@cs.pdx.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   combined IPSEC/Mobile-IP

We have managed to finally revive our combined IPSEC/Mobile-IPv4
architecture, for FreeBSD 4.3 using our Mobile-IP and KAME/IPSEC.
The basic idea is 2-way ESP from Mobile Node to Home Agent, which
by definition should include the wireless link and might include
"over the Internet".  Other folks out there playing with it, and
commenting on, or *helping* (imagine that) would be *very* nice.

Given the recent WEP debacle, this might just be timely :->

http://www.cs.pdx.edu/research/SMN for the propaganda page
and
ftp://ftp.cs.pdx.edu/pub/mobile/psumip.43bsd.tar.gz

				regards,

				Jim Binkley
				jrb@cs.pdx.edu