Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:50:21 -0500
From:      bigbambo <bigbambo@amanu-jyaku.turds.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   weird problem

I am having a very strange problem with my 2 freebsd boxes. They are on a lan with like 25 other computers. When I download files from one of the freebsd boxes i get around 10mb/s, but when i upload to the freebsd boxes i max out around 90-100k/s. I am able to upload from the same non-freebsd box to any of the other non-freebsd boxes on the lan at around 10mb. I am using the stock ftpd on both freebsd boxes. Is there some conf that i am not finding that says limit upload bandwidth or something?

thanks

bigbambo