Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:22:23 +0100
From:      Mike <michel.boto@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wireless Bridge in FreeBSD 6.1

Sung Park wrote:
> How about EoIP tunnel to establish wireless bridge?  Is it possible?  How
> about other tunnels? Do you have any suggestion to make it possible in
> FreeBSD?
This site is 2,5 years old, but maybe it is helpful:
http://www.cs.ait.ac.th/ai3/reports/eop/

Abstract:

"This document explains the configurations and procedures to enable
Ethernet over IP tunneling on FreeBSD. I succesfully performed the test
on a FreeBSD 4.10-RELEASE. I make no claim that it will work on other
releases. I also tested it on FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE."