Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:07:10 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@grumpy.dyndns.org>
To:        "moi" <g-melon@tiscalinet.be>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Scsi emulation

"moi" writes:
> I want to make FreeBSD my default OS
> But i have an IDE cdwriter, under Linux, it work with scsi emulation,
> is there any scsi emulation under FreeBSD ???

No SCSI emulation under FreeBSD. FreeBSD doesn't need it. burncd(1)
does the job you are probably using cdrecord for.

Sorry I couldn't find a French version of the FreeBSD man pages online.
http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=burncd&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+4.2-RELEASE&format=html

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net