Date:      Sat, 09 Sep 2000 19:15:23 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@inwind.it>
To:        "Robert L. Bostic" <robert42@swbell.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Copy FreeBSD files to Win2K

On 9/9/00, 7:01:27 PM, "Robert L. Bostic" <robert42@swbell.net> wrote=20
regarding Copy FreeBSD files to Win2K:

> I'm having problems upgrading my FreeBSD 4.0 Stable to 4.1-Stable.
> Unfortunately Kmail is broken, which means I'm unable to send the=20
error
> output to Questions-FreeBsd. My question is, how do I copy the output =

to a
> floppy and transfer it to Win2k for the purpose of e-mailing it to the=

> relevant news group? Are any special formats involved? Can Win2k read =

the
> FreeBSD format? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Regards,

> Robert L. Bostic
> 972-644-0703
> robert42@swbell.net

Dear Robert Bostic,

The short answer is mount_msdos(8), or, if you prefer, the "-t msdos"=20
flag for mount(8).=20

Copying a plain text file to a floppy should work.

<aside>
There are a number of mail clients around (including the=20
supermegabloated StarOffice).
</aside>

Best of luck,
Salvo