Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 06:04:29 +0200
From:      "Max Clements" <clementsm@swistgroup.com>
To:        <aran80@wintersperu.com.pe>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Problems with Compaq Proliant ML370

Interesting, I have had exactly the same experience with Compaq's =
DL360's
using two CPU's.

I do recall there being something on the DL360 problem in the =
bug-database,
but I cannot recall if it has been fixed, and I havent had occasion to =
try to
run BSD on the DL360's again rather changing to an older 6500 for my =
function
- and in the process losing the rather sexy DL360's to a Win2K =
application
:-/

I have a ML370 as well but only once CPU at the moment - so I cannot see =
what
FreeBSD does on that box...

Something else, does anyone know how to support Compaq's SmartArray 53xx
series controllers in FreeBSD?

Cheers

--
Max Clements