Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:21:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Viau <rviau75@rogers.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   pfctl: DIOCGIFSPEED: Invalid argument

Having some trouble with altq, here is all the
information that should be required:

su-2.05b# uname -a
FreeBSD <hostname removed> 5.3-RELEASE FreeBSD
5.3-RELEASE #5: Thu Nov 11 16:23:28 EST 2004
<removed>:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BEASTKERN  i386

su-2.05b# grep queue /etc/pf.conf | grep -v ^#
altq priq queue { interactive, www }
queue interactive priority 15
queue www priority 14

su-2.05b# pfctl -n -f /etc/pf.conf
pfctl: DIOCGIFSPEED: Invalid argument
su-2.05b#

I can't figure out for the life of me what the problem
is.  I'm not using the queues at all yet (commented
all that out to troubleshoot) so it doesn't look like
it's due to an unsupported interface type or anything,
but just in case, here are the interfaces on the box:

su-2.05b# ifconfig -l
ath0 bge0 bge1 em0 lo0 tun0 lo1

Any thoughts?