Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 17:32:11 +0100
From:      Dutch Collins <dutch@charm.net>
To:        Tyler Spivey <tyler@wapvi.bc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: lyx

Tyler Spivey wrote:

> lynx
> wtf? i mean, i hit ^l.
> its displaying more lines than my terminal can handle, how do i fix

I am guessing you pressed "control ell". When I use lynx it always
sizes to my terminal. I use it mostly thru Putty on a win[0-9]? box
but a check of my .lynxrc and lynx.cfg on the BSD box I cannot find
anything weird that would cause what you indicate. Got more info?

-d
|         Stuff n. -trappings, essence, junk, things, gear         |