Date:      Sun, 23 Aug 2020 06:48:47 -0700
From:      David Christensen <dpchrist@holgerdanske.com>
Cc:        Thomas Mueller <mueller6722@twc.com>
Subject:   Re: Is there a bug with FreeBSD list servers?

On 2020-08-23 02:45, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> I notice in the past three or four days that I have received very few messages from FreeBSD lists, and I am subscribed to many, including freebsd-questions and others.
>
> I received 0, 5, and 3 messages in the last three days.
>
> Has volume on the FreeBSD lists been unusually light, or is there a bug with the FreeBSD list server, or maybe the server at my end?
>
> I logged in to my FreeBSD lists account and into the twc.com (spectrum.net) web interface to check my settings, and I am not under any spam filters.
>
> I was successful sending messages to freebsd-test@freebsd.org .
>
> I am not sure on who best to send this inquiry to.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Thomas Mueller

There have been tens of messages per day to
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org.  Clearly, you are missing messages.

I would suspect your mail client first.  If you cannot fix the problem
with settings, perhaps you should backup, uninstall, install, and
restore your client.

If that doesn't fix it, I would request support from twc.com.

David