Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:39:46 +0200
From:      Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
To:        Roberto Rios <rrios2000@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Workstation PANIC: BUG F(571):1607 bugNr=2302

Hi Roberto,

I remembered to see that error before. Someone else reported that bug for
-CURRENT last March. However, there was only a small window of -CURRENT
that had the bug, we did track down the commit what caused it but there
was no obvious reason.
(You can find the message in the freebsd-current@ archives, messages were
send March 27)

You probably want to upgrade to the latest -STABLE and rebuild the port,
that might solve your problems.
I don't have a -stable system around, so can't reproduce it now.

Mark

--
Mark Santcroos				RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/		New Projects Group/TTM