Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2017 09:37:40 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cleaning poudriere logs

Hello.

Sorry if this is a FAQ (I searched and found no answer)...

My Poudriere directory has reached 37GB, 29 of which are logs (dating
back to when I started using this tool).
How do I go about deleting these?

In the man page I found that "poudriere bulk -c" will "Clean all
previously built packages and logs", but I don't want to delete packages.

I found no alternative command: is there one?

Should I just delete the log dir? Or must I manually delete
subdirectories within?

  bye & Thanks
	av.