Date:      Sat, 6 Dec 2003 13:18:13 -0800
From:      "Nick Twaddell" <nick@webspacesolutions.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   chroot environment

I am trying to setup a chroot environment for some users.  I rebuilt the
environment inside their userdir, copied all the appropriate binaries, libs,
etc.  The part I am stumped on, is how do you make it so their account gets
chrooted on login.  Since chroot can only be executed by root.  Some of the
docs I found created a shell script that would sudo chroot and run it on
login.  I am just wondering what everyone else recommends.

Thanks

Nick Twaddell