Date:      Sat, 21 Nov 1998 22:22:24 +0200 (IST)
From:      Etay Meiri <data@netvision.net.il>
To:        Alex Davidson <alexd@idcomm.com>
Subject:   Re: KDE Install

Hi Alex,

You must install qt version 1.33 or higher in order to install kde.

QT is available from http://www.troll.no/dl

    Regards.

       Etay Meiri
       Dial Up Customers Support

The true purpose of the Internet is to provide an easy way to transfer MP3
files from one bootleg page to another.

E-Mail:  data@Netvision.net.il                Tel: 04-8560600

Home Page: http://www.NetVision.net.il        Fax: 04-8550345

TeleSales:           04-8560560      sales@netvision.net.il
WAN Support:         04-8560550      wan@netvision.net.il
Dial-up Support:     04-8560570      support@netvision.net.il
Administration:      04-8560660      admin@netvision.net.il

                  NetVision Ltd.
The No.1 Israeli Internet & Intranet Services Provider