Date:      26 Apr 2002 14:22:42 -0300
From:      O Senhor <osenhor@uol.com.br>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: loader

  Thanks! thanks very much!
  If you can read my message, i hope, i have the answer to my question.
  The pontuation, well, here in Brasil, we don't worry about that in
mailing lists... informal mail. But i know that help to understand.
  I fix my problem changing my /etc/fstab.
  I don't know why loader force the rootdev to disk1sa1. The boot2 and
the etherboot image don't do that. Then, i did changed my root fs in
/etc/fstab to point to nfs server, and works.

  Thanks again.