Date:      Tue, 1 Oct 1996 16:05:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Cassandra Perkins <cassy@loop.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RAID Controller Product

Hello....

Does anyone know of a good scsi-to-scsi RAID controller that can do RAID
level 5 and that would be great for a file server application.  I'm
presently using disk ccd for our news servers.  Each server carries the
same information, so I'm looking to consoladate the information on one
fileserver.

Looking into Mylex's DAC960SI, which seems to be a good product (on
paper).  Has anyone had experience with the Mylex product or any other
that you might want to recommend.

Thanks in advance.

| Cassandra M. Perkins		     | People usually get what's coming to |
| Network Operations		     | them... unless it's been mailed.    |
| The Loop Internet Switch Co., LLC  |		-fortune		   |