Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:44:48 -0400
From:      Matthew Graybosch <matthew@starbreaker.net>
To:        "Doug Reynolds" <mav@wastegate.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Shortcomings of X

Granted, X has its shortcomings -- it's somewhat clunky, and a
pain to setup at times, especially if you have a card that just
hit the market (framebuffer, anyone?). Aside from that, I'd
rather put up with X at home than with MS Windows. At worst, I
can kill -9 X and work from a commandline. Good luck doing that
with Windows.

Though the Berlin project also looks interesting, I should follow
its progress more closely...
******
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net